1 - 6 Years
Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
1. Candidate Should Purchasing of all Category of Materials for Organization:-
2. Analyzing Purchase Requisitions (indents) for Raw Materials, Solvents & Chemicals, Spares, Lab Consumables, Stationery Items, Etc. (production, R&d, Adl, Qc Lab)
3. Monitoring Vendor Performance to Assure Highest Possible Services At Lowest Possible Prices.
4. Preparing Purchase Orders, Taking Approvals from Respective Hods and Forwarding It to Vendors.
5. Coordination and Regular Follow Up with the Vendor for Timely Delivery of Materials.
6. Coordinating with Various Departments or Their Daily and Monthly Requirements and Accordingly Purchasing the Same.
7. Coordinating with Finance Dept. for Settling of Payments / Commission Remittances and Informing Customer / Agent.
8. Preparing Mis Report and Maintain Proper Documentation., Preparation of Documents Related to Purchase Department (purchase Policy).
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Work Experience||1 - 6 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Prism Manpower Services
|About Company||Pan India placement service providers|