- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on daily basis.
- Allocation of extra work to security and housekeeping when required
- Handling visitor and VIP guest snack, lunch or dinner requirement,
- Daily round of conference room prior to schedule meetings as per its requirement.
- Ensure that no zero stock situations are created in office.
- Ensure that all carpentry, plumbing and electrical work is complete when required.
- Ensure that the shortage of (contracted staff) manpower does not cause any disruption in day to day work
- Ensure that the housekeeping staff /facility management team works as per their rosters.
- Data Management:
- Updation of pantry, stationery and housekeeping material on daily basis in excel sheet.
- Overview of transport MIS on monthly basis
- Overview of calls MIS report of reception on monthly basis
- Preparing Provision report on monthly basis.
- Maintaining petty cash expenses report on monthly basis.
- Invoice tracker - Data entry, verification and submission of all location and HO vendors bills on daily basis.
- Updation of AMC tracker as per vendor contract dates
- Tracking of printing and stationery stock
- Administrative cost sheet on monthly basis.
- Photocopier usage tracker updation on daily basis.
- Ensure the contract file
- Travel Desk
- Overview on all travel booking (air, rail, bus and car booking) done from reception.
- Verification of excel sheet maintained by receptionist on weekly basis.
- Travel desk handed in absence of receptionist. (Flight/rail/bus, car and hotel booking)
- Hotel/Air/car booking done for VIP guests and senior most employees.
- Verify whether booking is done as per travel policy.
- Tie up with hotels in Pan India, negotiation, renewal and updation in excel.
- Checking of service level of all vendors (Air, Bus, rail, car and hotel booking vendors)
- Co-ordiantion with location admin team for booking car locally when needed.
- Vendor Management
- Ensure that all AMC are renewed on time.
- Ensure that service level of all the vendors is proper and as desired by the company.
- Ensure that proper quotation and comparison is done before introducing new vendor on board.
- Negotiation with vendors on rate and service when required.
- Ensure that the contracts are signed with the service vendors as per entities.
- Ensure that the vendor bill are booked on time and submitted to finance team as per the process defined by finance
- Follow up with all locations for submission of proper bills on monthly basis with proper supporting and approvals
- Follow up with all locations for submission of petty cash statement as per process defined by finance.
- Coordination with location admin and finance for vendor payments.
- Ensure that the expenses are in control for all locations, HO and take necessary action on same when required.
- Other activities:
- Ensure that the arrangements for extra events in and out side the office are conducted in smooth manner.
- For any outs side meeting, training or events proper location is identified.
- Post identification of location, vendor and venue to be identified.
- Proper comparison between minimum 3 vendors to be done with negotiation when required.
- Selection of venue post approval of budget.
- Ensure that all required arrangement is done on time for respective events.
- Ensure day to day query of employees with regards to courier, pantry, facility etc are closed on same or next day through mail, calls or personal attention.
- Ensure that inward and outward courier tracker is maintained properly and documents are handed over to respective staff by dispatch team.
- Handle inward and outward courier queries in absence of receptionist.
- Handle inward and outward courier queries if not handled or replied as per time line by receptionist.
- Handle escalation with regards to courier vendor service.
- Ensure that the courier, stationery and other cost is low.
- Ensure that access cards and photo identification card from company is been issued to all new joinees post data from HR.
- Ensure that business cards are printed as per the requestors requirement post approval from their manager or HOD.
- Ensure that company stationery like letter heads, window and non window envelopes, continuation sheets are printed, stocked, maintained and distributed to appropriate department as per their requirement (post approval)
- Ensure that the expenses are billed to appropriate department and proper summary report is attached to all vendors bills
- Coordinate and support all locations with regards to admin work.
|Salary||2 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||4 Years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.Com|
Prism Manpower Services
|About Company||Prism Manpower Services is the fastest growing placement cum recruitment company in India specialized service in Staff services pan India. Planning to give services to top Fortune 500 Companies. www.prismmanpower.com|