Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Linux Administrator / Manager
• Installation, Configuration, Administration and Upgrade SUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS & RHEL operating system
• Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments SUSE KVM, RHEL KVM and Open sources hypervisor
• Hands-on experience on CIS OS hardening with respect to SUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS & RHEL operating system
• Hands-on experience with Linux scripting
• Knowledge of IT backup software’s i.e. Commvault
• Knowledge of SAN Storage technology
• ISO/ITIL Process experience
• Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure services, settings, directories etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Install and configure systems which support infrastructure and/or R&D activities.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Experience to maintain security posture of the system in accordance.
• Research and recommend innovative ideas, and wherever possible, automated approaches, for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage resources. Install and maintain security patches on the operational and development system, which includes but is not limited to, Red Hat Linux, Microsoft Windows 2012,
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues on L3 Level.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted stakeholders.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
• Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
• Basic knowledge Storage, AIX, VMs, Networking will be an added advantage.
|Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Linux Administrator Linux Manager Red Hat Linux L3 Level|
Prism Manpower Services
|About Company||Prism Manpower Services is a recruitment company, we provide placement to MNC clients PAN India|
|Address||403, 4th Floor, Paradigm Business Center, Opp Milk Dairy, Andheri Kurla Road, Safed pool (Near Sakinaka), Andheri East, Mumbai 400072, Maharashtra # 2 Dyaneshwar Complex Ground Floor, Juhu Gaon, Sector 11, Vashi Mumbai, Maharas|