Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job title Distribution and Fulfillment Coordinator
Reports to Global Operations Manager
Duties and responsibilities
Your job responsibility includes but is not limited to the details mentioned below-
1. Keeping a track of stock levels, batches, expiry date, and transport costs.
2. Keeping an eye on the delivery time by tracking shipments.
3. Tracking the SLA performance of the assigned 3rd party warehouses & Transporters.
4. Investigate all issues raised against the assigned Warehousing & Transportation LSP
5. To keep a control on inventory write-in and write-off.
6. To manage periodic inventory count.
7. International shipment follow-up and consignment booking from vendor facility.
8. Ensure timely and effective communication with all stakeholders (Business Units, 3rd party LSP, Logistics procurement, Customer Service, Finance etc.)
9. Preparing logistics related reports for Finance.
10. Trade customer shipment freight booking and rate negation & tracking.
1. Process weekly suggested payments
2. Depositing customer checks in the bank
1. Office Mail processing
2. Filing, general office support
3. Other projects, as needed
Contact Person Shravya / Nandesh
|Experience||5 - 11 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Qualification||Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Logistics Executive Logistics officer Logistics Supervisor Logistics incharge logistics manager|
Prism Manpower Services
|About Company||Prism manpower services is placement organisation, we provide consultancy services to multinational companies PAN India|
|Contact Person||Shravya / Nandesh|
|Address||Andheri Kurla Road, Safed pool (Near Sakinaka), Andheri East, Mumbai 400072, Maharashtra|