Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
• Providing strategic oversight and direction including external counsel selection and retention for all legal disputes, legal proceedings and investigations
• Drafting, vetting and finalizing business Contracts
• Drafting of Legal Notices, Replies, Power of Attorney, Affidavits, Written Statements, etc.
• Establishes appropriate local legal policies, guidelines, standard contract terms, templates and training programs for the organization to ensure that our company business is conducted in accordance with all relevant laws, regulations, compliances, policies and guidelines and in line with our companies requirements.
• Formulating, Implementing and monitoring of Ethical Business management policies such as Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Ethics, Sexual Harassment etc.
• Proactively protects and enforces the Company’s Intellectual Property and other rights in order to obtain a competitive advantage.
Handle the trademarks of the Company and take actions such as Application, maintenance and renewal of trademarks. Initiate action against cases of infringements.
Documentation and initiation of Recovery cases including cases under section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act.
Support in handling of all routine legal tasks,
Coordination with concerned Advocates, Solicitors for the matters in the court
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Good Communicator & Negotiator
• Attitude to work with international time zone
• Local language knowledge will be preferred
• Able to deal with Government Officials
|5 - 11 Years
|8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.
|Legal / Law Services / Judiciary
|Legal Coordinator Legal Manager
Prism Manpower Services
|Prism Manpower Services is recruitment company, we provide placements to MNC companies PAN India
|Shravya / Nandesh
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.