Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Duties and responsibilities
1. To direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
2. Keep track of quantity, stock levels, delivery times, tracking, transport costs and efficiency.
3. Accountable for high standards of performance in all aspects of assigned 3rd party warehouses & Transporters.
4. Identify the operational bottlenecks in the system and action plan for improvement.
5. Investigate all notifications raised against the assigned Warehousing & Transportation LSP in time ensuring customer satisfaction.
6. Ensure timely and effective communication with all stakeholders (Business Units, 3rd party LSP, Logistics procurement, Customer Service Finance etc.)
7. To Control on inventory write-in and write-off by analyzing and keeping close eye on daily inventory records.
8. Reduction of warehousing, Transportation,Fulfillment & Delivery cost by search and selection of competitive fulfillment service provider.
9. International shipment follow-up and consignment booking from vendor facility.
10. Preparation and arrangement of pre-shipment documentation and post-shipment documentations for smooth transition of consignment / shipment.
11. Trade customer shipment freight booking and rate negation & tracking.
1. 4-5 years of experience in Warehouse & logistics – preferably International
2. MBA in SCM/Operations will be an added advantage
3. Experience in Inventory accounting is required
4. Strong analytical & problem solving skills
5. Proficiency in Excel
6. Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success within this position
1. Drop will be provided to the employees’ residential place.
2. Medi-claim will be provided for the employee, parents spouse and children.
3. Life insurance and accident insurance will be provided for the employee.
4. Meals will be provided in the organization.
Other Job Details
1. Shift – Day light saving - 1.30 pm – 10.30 pm
|Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Supply Chain Management operation logistics Operation Manager|
Prism manpower services
|About Company||Prism manpower services is placement organisation, we provide consultancy services to multinational companies PAN India|
|Contact Person||Shravya / Nandesh|
|Address||403 Paradigm Business Center, Opp Milk Dairy,Andheri Kurla Rd,Safed pool Sakinaka,Andheri E,Mumbai72|