Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Keep front desk as well as office tidy and presentable (by office boy) with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
• Highly Presentable and smart
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Preference:- Female only.
Salary: Rs. 144,000 to Rs. 180,000 per Annum depending on the interview.
|Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception / Computer Operator / Assistant|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Front Office Executive Receptionist Administration Executive Telecaller Administration Assistant Front Desk officer Telephone Operating Front Desk Executive front desk assistant|
Prism Manpower Services
|About Company||We, Prism Manpower Services, provide a wide range of Recruitment Solutions for various requirements. Located in Mumbai city of Maharashtra, the company was incepted in the year 2007. With an experience of serving industries like Insurance, Event Management etc, we are today recognized as a trustworthy Service Provider in Maharashtra.|