10 - 25 Years
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Job Duties & Responsibilities :-
Correspondence, Dealing/ Liaison with the Bank, BMC, BSES, Members, Officers of the Registrar for co-op societies & others Government and Semi Government offices connected with CHS.
1. Book-keeping & compliance with accounts / Finance management including CHS Billings & Collection on Quarterly basis with deposit in Bank , Preparation of CHS with TDS for payments of dues as approved By the Managing Committee, Register of Assets / Investments (FDR) & Insurance.
2. Accounts, compilation and Audits, Banking, Cash Register, Timely Payments & Returns.
3. Filling of all registers including I & J , Nomination, Share Register as per and under the
MCS Act, Rules and Notification as per Government of Maharashtra Societies Acts.
4. Correspondence and Timely Co-ordination with all parties connected for the CHS Matters Including repairs & Maintenance issue if any under the guide line of M.C
5. Correspondence , Maintaining the Records of the Circular, Minutes of MCM , EGM / SGM & AGM Notice with Agenda and all their correspondence also as per the BYE-LAWS of the CHS.
6 Supervision of security staff, House-keeping staff and allied staff whose are involved of Housing Society as well as supervise to be maintenance of buildings and premises.
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||10 - 25 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.Com,|
Prism Manpower Services
|About Company||Our company is an manpower consultants who provides recuritement PAN India|