6 - 10 Years
• Domain knowledge of Event Production & min exp of 8+ yrs
• Very clear do’s and dont’s on each brief from servicing
• Brief sent to HO/creative/Operations team well on time. Reduce anxiety levels on
• Guard Book maintenance
• Responsible for planning, execution, stagecraft, creative production, budgeting,
profitability of the events, Supervising, Guiding and Mentoring the team.
• Handling client on site as and when required on and off site
• Good negotiation skill without compromising on quality.
• Ability to identify, negotiate and finalize the vendors for cost effective execution
of project within the time frame.
• Developing vendors & suppliers on regular basis across INDIA/ APAC
• Good communication, team handling skills, and process orientation.
• Regular update/feedback to servicing and planning team on brand health on execution
• Responsibility and ownership on accounts, revenues, operations of the designated
• Need to have good delegation skills, empower execution team devlopment
• Prepare detailed recce report and standardize the format of the same
• Preparing detailed proposals for events including production timeline, venue &
supplier details, legal obligations, staffing & budgets, ensuring execution of
• Cordinating between the departments and ops teams to ensure the delivery of
• Providing post project reports cost saving and P&Lstatement.
• Client retention and satisfaction
• Maintaining mantraa of ZERO error on all projects in case of any error need to
write off the same in guard book
• Crisis Management & JUGAAD skills are most important
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
Prism Manpower Services
|About Company||Prism Manpower Servies is a placement services. We provide consultancy services to multinational companies PAN India|