2 - 6 Years
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
• Identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities within named accounts, enhancing the relationship; presenting to all levels of the organization including executive level and preparing formal proposals; leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision making process and overcoming objectives to closure. Ultimately, ensuring the customers know how we can provide value and solutions with our products and services.
• Account relationship management. Facilitating executive-level relationships between the customer, Vendor and partners; facilitating communication on strategic and tactical issues; maintaining continuity where needed; identifying long and short-term opportunities to address the customer’s business needs and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
• Develop and deliver sales presentation and close sales in a professional and effective manner. developing technical presentation & workshops; maintain up to date awareness of activities, industry trends & government regulations; making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads; acting to close deals & finalize contacts; meeting/exceeding sales quotas and revenue goals.
• Effectively communicate Vendors technical value and solution. Must understand organizations business needs and able to communicate Vendor’s value added solutions to those needs.
• Research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner. This may include but not limited to, determining market strategies & goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of your named accounts; research and develop lists of potential customers within an organization; follow up on leads and developing leads; maintain an understanding of industry trends and technical developments.
Deep knowledge and understanding of the technology sales process
Knowledge of the IT Industry.
|Salary||5 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E, Other Bachelor Degree|
Prism Manpower Services
|About Company||Prism Manpower Services is consultant company, we provide placement to multinational companies PAN India|