4 - 10 Years
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Digital Marketing Manager / Executive 4 yrs to 10 yrs
Develop digital marketing plans/strategies across channel websites and apps, in co-operation with the Marketing team & media agency.
Management of company digital & other marketing assets
Managing online movie campaigns across platforms
End-to-End execution of marketing campaigns, including ideation, creation of collateral, distribution of collateral in various media & measurement and analysis of impact.
Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the site & social presence, using SEO, SEM,
Oversee the social media strategy for every film.
Channel & Objective-/ KPI-wise Marketing Strategy.
Planning & budgetary control of all digital marketing.
Tie in with Promotional partners, media promotion & Cinema activation to promote the film.
Management of marketing assets and content.
Maintaining active relationships with external agency partners.
Managing independent & joint campaigns for various projects/ assets.
Being the point of contact with external agencies for publicity design, PR, trailers, social media etc.
Managing key assets during film campaign and post evaluation of the campaign.
Supporting on-ground events and activations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience in managing websites, ideally for a TV channel/ media organization.
· Ability to understand, interpret & action research and performance data such as traffic analytics, advertising analytics, social media campaign results
· Proficient in Microsoft applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Photoshop & CMS knowledge an advantage. Ideally, basic design skill to support ad sales efforts.
· Experience working within small to medium sized budgets
· Experience negotiating with external agencies/partners
· Online and digital media experience with social media/ networking platforms
· Willingness to work long hours, and on weekends with short notice.
· High levels of initiative with positive energy.
|Salary||10 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Work Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
Prism manpower services
|About Company||Prism manpower services is placement organisation, we provide consultancy services to multinational companies PAN India|