2 - 8 Years
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Plan, Develop and Procure Materials, Parts, Supplies and Equipment in a Timely and Cost Effective Manner; Maintain Appropriate Quality Standards and Specifications.
· Experience in the Field of Transport Company Will Be Preferred.
· Control Spend and Build a Culture of Long-term Saving On Procurement Costs.
· Procurement Supervisor Responsibilities Include Strategizing to Find Cost-effective Deals and Suppliers.
· the Procurement Supervisor Duty is to Discover the Best Ways to Cut Procurement Expenses.
· Devise and Use Fruitful Sourcing Strategies.
· Discover Profitable Suppliers and Initiate Business and Organization Partnerships
· Negotiate with External Vendors to Secure Advantageous Terms
· Approve the Ordering of Necessary Goods and Services
· Finalize Purchase Details of Orders and Deliveries
· Examine and Test Existing Contracts
· Track and Report Key Functional Metrics to Reduce Expenses and Improve Effectiveness
· Collaborate with Key Persons to Ensure Clarity of the Specifications and Expectations of the Company
· Foresee Alterations in the Comparative Negotiating Ability of Suppliers and Clients
· Expect Unfavorable Events Through Analysis of Data and Prepare Control Strategies
· Perform Risk Management for Supply Contracts and Agreements
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Work Experience||2 - 8 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Prism manpower services
|About Company||Prism manpower services is placement organisation, we provide consultancy services to multinational companies PAN India|
|Contact Person||Shravya / Nandesh|
|Address||403 Paradigm Business Center, Opp Milk Dairy,Andheri Kurla Rd,Safed pool Sakinaka,Andheri E,Mumbai72|