2 - 4 Years
Job Title: Accounts & Office Admin.
job Responsibilities and Duties:
a Successful Administrative Officer Will Act as the Point of Contact for all Employees, Providing Administrative Support and Managing Their Queries.
managing Office Stock and Warehouse Stock, Preparing Regular Reports (attendance, Salary, Expenses and other Documentation Work).
making Bills, Maintaining Accounting Data in Tally. Payment Follow Ups, Expenses and Vouchers.
document Financial Transactions By Entering Account Information in Tally.
drafting Documents and Answering Telephones, as Well as General Administrative Jobs.
1. Proficiency in Tally and other Accounting Software.
2. Proficiency Ms Office (word/excel/powerpoint/etc).
3. Communication Skills. Office Administrators Will Be Required to have Proven Written and Oral Communication Skills.
4. Filing/paper Management.
5. Good Communication and Soft Skills.
6. Quick Learner and Ability to Adapt to Organization’s Goals and Responsibilities.
7. Should Be Good At Multi-tasking.
work Experience: Minimum 2-3 Years in Accounting and Office Admin. (preferable Industry Experience Architectural/construction/contractor/engineering Industry) Documents Required:
detailed Performance Report of Previous Company /companies.
reference from Previous Company/companies.
documents Supporting Education Qualification.
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Work Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Com|
Prism manpower services
|About Company||Prism manpower services is placement organisation, we provide consultancy services to multinational companies PAN India|
|Contact Person||Shravya / Nandesh|
|Address||403 Paradigm Business Center, Opp Milk Dairy,Andheri Kurla Rd,Safed pool Sakinaka,Andheri E,Mumbai72|